The price includes bed linen and towels, final cleaning, tourist tax, Wi-Fi, SAT and welcome package.
Check-in after 4 p.m. and check-out by 10 a.m..
A 30% advance payment is considered as confirmation of the reservation. The rest of the payment (70%) must be made no later than 7 days before arrival.
We accept bank payment and cash. The deposit in case of damage is 500 EUR in cash and will be returned upon departure.